Download one of these EXIFutils installation kits:
These can be installed on systems that have a previous version of EXIFutils installed and on systems with no previous EXIFutils version.
The Windows kit is supported on all Windows versions from Windows 95 to Windows 7. The MacOS X kit is supported on version V10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
Installation instructions are included in the Getting Started Guide, available on the Documentation page.
When installed without a license key, these downloads operate with the following restrictions:
- no more thant 10 image files can be processed in a single invocation of any EXIFutils command,
- no more than five (5) field names can be specified in a field list or field value list,
- only the first 2 fields in a template will be substituted. Subsequent fields will be replaced with the word “Demo”
- only the first 50 characters in IPTC field values will be displayed
- only the first 2 fields in a template will be substituted. Subsequent fields will be replaced with the word “Demo”only the first 50 characters in IPTC field values will be displayed
- in exifedit, the maximum length that a string field value can be set to is 99 characters (if a valid license is installed string values can be up to 999 characters),
- in exifedit, only one action parameter can be specified in a single invocation of the command
There is no time limit on how long these downloads can be used without a license key.
To remove the above restrictions purchase a license key.